Wednesday, January 18, 2017

DIY Valentines Hair Ties


I've been working on my daughter's dance school's Valentines this week.  I created a little card and then made hair ties to add to them.  If you don't know about these hair ties, you are missing out!!  If you have purchased them in a store then I have some big news for you.  You can make them for pennies.  Just buy the elastic bands and make them yourself.  SO incredibly easy and so cheap!

Valentines-hair-tie-diy-printable

Here is the link for my printable
so you can make your own at home! Just print them on heavy cardstock. 

You'll want to buy Fold Over Elastic at JoAnn's, Amazon or Etsy.  You buy it for a yard for under $3!!  Measure 8-9 inches, fold in half and tie the end. (I measure about 7 inches for little girls hair.) DONE. Valentine Hair Tie Cards.  I told you it was easy!




 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment