Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Not So Fun Part

I'm just naturally good at everything, just ask my husband.  Unfortunately that includes producing the hormone Relaxin... its what makes your ligaments stretchy to fit the baby as well as softening your bones to move out of the way. Well when you produce too much too early in pregnancy it actually separates the pelvic bone.  What does that mean? Well in my case, excruciating pain for almost 24 hours a day. I try not to even talk about it but honestly at times I cry with the thought of 20 more weeks of this and I find myself fighting depression.  I tell you this because I need prayer. The great news is, once the baby is out, everything spontaneously goes away!  Hurry up June!  Of course God has done so many miracles in my life... this will just be my next story to tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment