Friday, February 8, 2013

Half Way Through

Well we made it to 20 weeks in this pregnancy thing.  I can honestly say its been better and worse than I thought it was going to be... just depends on the day you ask me.  But its all worth it as long as my husband is okay with me falling asleep in the middle of dinner.  Have I mention how great he is lately? 

It's so hard sometimes being so exhausted but still wanting to be a great wife, making sure dinner is made and laundry is done trying to stay awake long enough to watch the last episode of a TV show or final hour of a movie.  I certainly feel guilty because I don't really spend much time with him during the week and what few hours I do I'm so exhausted I find it hard to be present in the moment.  That's why weekends are so important to me. Its the chance to stay up late, laugh and talk about the future.  

On a side note I decided what theme to go with on the nursery.  After I got an old photograph of my dad at Christmas it got me thinking of going vintage.  So it will be mostly white with old frames, old knobs and even a crystal chandelier lamp. At least that's what I would like to do.... we'll see if it all comes together!


No comments:

Post a Comment