Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Want to Brag a Little

First let me say that my husband is getting great training for a newborn.  He turns the lights and the TV up, we play games and talk, all to keep me awake in the evenings.  If I fall asleep right away (which can happen, even on the toilet, I kid you not!) I will wake up at 3 in the morning needing to get up because I can’t take the pain of being in bed any longer.

When we do go to bed, I sleep for maybe 30 minutes at a time due to pain in my hips, back, tummy (contractions) etc.  I have to keep moving or get up and walk around a bit at least every hour.  Last night I crawled back in bed and I hear in a very awake voice, “How’re you doing babe?”.  I don’t think I even responded with an English sentence.  He scoots across the bed, gets me situated and holds me in a position for at least an hour so I can sleep without pain. Something I have yet to recreate with any of the 10 pillows at my disposal.  Yeah.  I love that man.


No comments:

Post a Comment