Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Christmas Shopping in October

Stephani K. was the winner of the Burt's Bee's Organic Hoodie! Congratulations.

Since its already October I'm REALLY starting to think about my Christmas shopping.



I wanted to get Baby J a Stork Craft Rocking Horse, Cognac and I really like the traditional look of this one, so I already picked it up.  I had to send it to grandpa's house to keep me from giving it to her early!  I can't wait to see how excited she is!

We also got her this Teepee from TipTopTeePee Shop on Etsy.  I can't wait till she sees that!!  I think my husband and I are excited to play dress up with her.  They come in every color imaginable but we went with the neutral canvas so that we could decorate for every season.

I'm also working on customizing some table and chairs for her coloring and crafts projects.  Only 11 weeks till Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment