Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend Recap and Valentines Day Ideas

This weekend I started questioning if I'm doing something wrong as a parent.  I'm blessed in that I have a group of women that I can ask questions to and find out that things are completely normal. Jessy refused to nap and we STRUGGLED with bedtimes this weekend.  To the point where I felt like throwing in the towel.  She could literally stay awake for 24 hours... she fights sleep and has a way of going and going like the energizer bunny.

We had more meetings with the builders this weekend... just praying that things work out to our favor.  And daddy and daughter had a dance off yesterday morning right out of bed!!


I took this picture this weekend and Jessy looks so grown up.  I think it was a trick of the camera. That's what I keep telling myself anyway...


With Valentines Day coming up I found some quick and easy ideas to share with you.






Since Valentines day is on the weekend this year, have some fun with it!  


 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment