Monday, February 2, 2015

18 Month Sleep Regression

We haven't seen the sun here for weeks... kinda drags you down a bit.  The groundhog certainly didn't see his shadow around us!  And what about this 18 month sleep regression?  How long does it last?  I've heard everything from 2 weeks to 2 months. I need some encouragement! Some days she hardly eats a thing and most nights she is up either fussing or screaming like a nightmare.  I've tried putting her in bed with me but that doesn't work AT ALL. She just wants to play with the dog instead.

This weekend we did a little shopping and stopped to get some Pho.... which baby J LOVED.


And the rest of the weekend was spent cuddling and snuggling which I LOVED!


Hopefully we'll get a couple of nights this week of full sleep. Have a good week!

 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment