Thursday, January 29, 2015

I'm Still Here!


Congratulations to Shayna B. who won the Hello Moccs!

It's been a CRAZY few weeks.  We booked a trip to the Super Bowl (I'll share that story later).... and then canceled it (you have no idea how stressful that is)... we are also house hunting but heavily leaning toward building at this point (again... stress much)?  I've packed all of 1 box so far... And baby J has had a cold for two weeks AND going through the 18 month sleep regression... which means about 4 hours sleep some nights.  Other nights she sleeps 11 hours straight.  Can't wait for this to be over.


Apparently I need help organizing the cupboards...


She threw a blanket (saddle) over the horse... 

Hopefully things will start to slow down this week.  HA HA, who am I kidding?


 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment