Monday, February 22, 2016

Moody Monday



Talk about being tired!  I have no idea why but the last three weeks baby Liam has slept about an hour at a time and no naps. On top of that I have a 2 year old that decided to potty train herself... and you KNOW how much work that is.  Oh I have some good poop stories for ya.  On a side note.... have I mentioned that my daughter has a VERY bad gag reflex?  Yeah.  I'll let that one marinate for a bit.

I've done alot of thinking in the middle of the night and decided that God made babies giggle and smile about the same time they stopped sleeping.  I think this was by design... you don't feel the urge to smother them with a pillow.

For Valentines Day we made some watercolor cookies, really I was practicing for Easter and it was SO easy to do.  If you want a tutorial, just let me know and I'll do one for you.


 

The weather has started getting warm so we went for a walk this weekend to feed our neighbors.  It was baby Liam's first time in the stroller, he loved it!!  Now I just have to figure out how to walk with both of them, not really wanting to get a double stroller at this point. Does anyone have one of those side boards that toddlers ride on and if you do, do you suggest getting one?

 

I really hope Spring gets here fast... I'm getting a bit stir crazy.  I have to say, being a stay at home mom is the toughest job I have ever had.  Anyone that tells you a working mom has it harder is out of their mind.  I had a corporate job for 20 years, very high demand and stressful and I had that job the first 20 months of my daughters life.  I breastfed every hour (she didn't sleep either) and I got up at 5am to go to work.  THIS is harder.  When anyone tells you they are a stay at home mom, give them a hug... and coffee, lots of coffee.  A venti caramel macchiato if anyone is in the area.

 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment