Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Halloween Decor with Free Template!



So I'm getting in the haunting spirit over here and we decided to do a little decorating for Halloween. I started with the bats, cutting out about 80 or so and using double stick tape.  It looks AMAZING in person and it really didn't take that long.  I've included a links to everything below so you can create your own!

I was on a hunt for white pumpkins and so far have not found any in our town.  So I bought a bunch of the baby orange ones and took them home to spray paint.  I found some metallic colors that I had left over and they turned out awesome!  They are a little delicate since its painting a fruit basically but it holds up well as long as you aren't "playing with them".


I found the skull graphics on the Graphics Fairy sight and merged the two together to make a spooky framed art design.  I'm going for a vintage look this year.  It's still a work in progress and I'll show more with more links as I get it finished up.



I LOVE my vintage bird cage that I found, can't wait to decorate it for all of the seasons!

SOURCES:
Bat Template
Skull Graphic
Birdcage
Black Crows


 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment