Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Where has the time gone??

Four weeks ago our precious girl was born.  Each day brings joy and love.  Some days bring sleepless nights and teary naps but its ALL good!


We've been doing activities on the weekends, hiking and summer concerts in the park. It really helps to get out of the house and feel some what normal.  Although its a bit stressful trying to breastfeed in public. I'm still learning.

 
My husband has been amazing.  He is the one that gets me out and about, planning something new every week.  I appreciate him so much. So I got him a gift that keeps on giving.  The Dollar Shave Club!  This is a great deal and we both benefit. Click here for more info.  Great gift for any man (or woman for that matter).

1 comment:

  1. She's so adorable.

    Ahh, breastfeeding in public. My favorite. :) One of my favorite stories of that is one morning in church we were standing up for singing and I needed to feed the baby. I sat down, got myself situated with the blanket, baby latched on, and stood back up for the singing. Children's pastor walks in the back where I'm standing and starts to pull the blanket back to peek at the baby.

    I smiled at him and said, "she's eating." We both laughed pretty hard. I think he learned his lesson to ask before just peeking under a blanket.

    Pretty soon it's not gonna be a big deal. You'll be able to nurse discreetly in public without a second thought. Don't give up and don't worry about offending people. Nursing your baby is the most natural thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete