Thursday, July 11, 2013

I've Been Busy!


Well she is here!  Jessy Lynn Homer born June 25th at 6:32am.  7.49lbs, 19.5 inches.

 
 
The first two weeks have been good, and very tiring.  She was on a cluster feed for the last 3 days which means I sleep in a chair every night and feed her about every hour.  Luckily today she finally took a nap.


I now realize why people give up breastfeeding. You can't leave the house or if you do you need to take baby with you, no running to the grocery store to pick up a forgotten item. You can't have people over because at any minute you'll have to breastfeed in front of them or go into another room for the next hour (you just never know when or how long).  Its extremely hard to sit in a chair in another room and your husband comes in for the 10th night in a row to kiss you goodnight.  I would have to say its the hardest and loneliest times for me.  I actually dread the evenings.  But the sun always comes up in the morning. 

I will be posting my birth story and my struggles with breastfeeding.  I didn't want to tell those stories but my husband and dad encouraged me to write about it to help others that go through the same things.

Till next time I have a few minutes to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment