Tuesday, January 28, 2014

We now have TWO teeth!  Which means I am no longer wanting to stick my fingers in her mouth to feel around for more teeth!  OUCH!

We got her nursery moved to the back of the house, and I love it!  She has twice the amount of room which means we can actually play in her room!


She is so smart.  She sees us do something once and she gets it.  She is now up on all fours rocking back and forth trying to crawl.  Forget the belly crawl... we didn't show her that!  I keep telling my husband to stop showing her how to walk!

The rest of this week we'll be getting ready for the Superbowl party... I'm getting so excited its hard to sleep. GO SEAHAWKS!!

OH flash back to this beauty of a picture.  For all of those people that judged Richard Sherman without knowing him....


No comments:

Post a Comment