Saturday, August 2, 2014

Holy Teeth!

Teething has got to be one of the hardest things about having a baby.  I'm not going to lie, I walked out to my car yesterday morning for work and looked down to realize I hadn't put a shirt on yet.  I was up all night with a crying baby wishing I could take the pain away.  We're pretty much convinced she is getting the rest of her teeth in now.  I really hope the molars too so we can just get it all over with.  We see 3 teeth cutting right now.

One thing that has been invaluable is this feeder.  Its so much better than the mesh, it cleans better, it stretches to fit an ice cube, its just a life saver.  We buy frozen mango chunks, peaches, blue berries and cut bananas and then stuff them in the feeder frozen.  I've even filled it with Greek Yogurt and stuck it in the freezer, it works wonderful!  This is our go-to several times a day.  We can tell which tooth is hurting because she can hold it exactly where she wants it.  It's worth every penny, I promise you!

Kidsme Food Feeder



No comments:

Post a Comment