Thursday, August 21, 2014

Therapy Thursday

I'd like to say that things are going better than expected with having daddy gone for the first week. Unfortunately, they just aren't.  I know that Baby J has one tooth cutting but I'm beginning to think she has a molar coming in now also.  Between crying fits, ice chewies and late night movie marathons for distractions, I got about 3 hours of sleep last night, only to get up at 5am to go to work. At which point my dog decided to throw up... IN. MY. BED.

Forget about the bottle of nail polish that Jessy grabbed and then threw across the tile in the kitchen.  Yes it broke and yes purple nail polish went EVERYWHERE.

The best distraction by far has been this ball pit that we got her.  We both get in and have a party. She loves kicking up the balls and balloons and I love that she isn't fussy.


One more day till the weekend.  Just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment