Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Terrible Two's at 16 Months

Okay not really but when your baby girl is getting FIVE teeth in at ONE time including 3 molars and 2 I-teeth... Oy Vay.  I actually sent a text to my husband last night that said if this is what the terrible two's look like, I'm taking permanent actions to NEVER having another kid. I was so exhausted I went to bed at 8:30... and it felt GOOD. Nothing made her happy... well other then doing death defying circus acts just to see me come running... like going down her slide BACKWARDS or standing up on the top step and "balancing" (people she's 16 months, she doesn't HAVE any balance).  Or how about getting in the refrigerator and pulling out a glass jar, dropping it, shattering and spraying glass and dijon mustard EVERYWHERE.  So much for the finer things in life....Or the yogurt she asked for and then demanded to feed herself... but she didn't want to EAT it, no she wanted to paint the cabinets with flings of strawberry yogurt, THAT was way more fun.

Baby J going down BACKWARDS!
I really chalked this behavior up to being extremely tired from the previous week of sleepless nights.  She went to bed early and slept through the night for the first time since we got back from vacation. I just might keep her.


No comments:

Post a Comment