Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Family Photos and Recipe

I found this recipe today and thought I would share.  I haven't tried it yet but since we'll be having Ham on Christmas Eve I figured I would get the ingredients to make them... it will go great with my potato soup recipe!


We had our photos done for the Holiday Christmas cards my husband sent out to his clients. These are some of the photos from them.  Jessy was such a good baby, every time she sees a camera she grins really big!




 

I'm really hesitant to take her to see Santa... after all she doesn't like men and a huge one wearing a red bathrobe might scare her even more.  Plus, who is it for?  It's not like she'll remember.  So we aren't doing it again this year.  Unfortunately last year when it would have worked, we stood in line for almost 2 hours and she puked on herself and her cute Christmas outfit.  So no photo last year either! Ah the joys of the holiday season.





 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment