Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving and DIY Craft Project

We had a great weekend together.  It makes me a little sad for Monday's when my husband leaves for the week.

We had a great Thanksgiving.  We started out the morning with a breakfast casserole, mimosas and cinnamon rolls.  Then I cooked two turkeys and the trimmings for a group of 21 people. We celebrated our Seahawks victory over the 49ers!!!  Then the next morning made our way to pick out a Christmas tree and start decorating.



I had time to do one craft project and its really easy.  Just download any deer outline that you like, cut it out and trace it on a canvas. (Craft Warehouse has them 75% off and I saw that Hobby Lobby had them on sale as well.)


I outlined with a gold pen to give it sharp edges and filled in with Modge Podge and glitter.  I'm going to spray it with a Lacquer so the glitter doesn't fall off.  I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment