Monday, April 6, 2015

A Little Announcement


Well I said there were several reasons that I had been MIA.  Here is the other one.  Baby Boy due early fall.  I've had a very difficult pregnancy so far and I'm looking forward to feeling better soon!

My husband and I never do things easy... Living apart for 8 months, moving to another city and being very sick with a pregnancy all at the same time.  Now you understand why I've missed him so much.

So we are completing our family with a baby boy... I'm gonna need advice!  All I can think is "well I guess I get to buy a pee pee tee pee".  And I hope he is ready... his big sister is gonna give him a run for his money.  Poor kid is going to be exhausted keeping up with her!

Hope you had a blessed Easter weekend.


 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment