Wednesday, November 23, 2016

I'm Dreaming of a White Flocked Christmas!



So I had this Charlie Brown Tree that I bought from Walmart for $15 a few years.  It was a sad looking little tree.  I had heard about this amazing Sno-Flock powder from Seasons Reflection that I just HAD to try.  You guys, go and buy this stuff.  IT IS AWESOME.  You can add as much as you want and its really fun to do.  My husband and I put the kids down for a nap and had a great time doing it as a couple.  I can't wait to try it on other items as well!


It's so easy, you just spray your tree with water and shake on the powder with a final spray to set it. It honestly took maybe 15 minutes for our little 5 foot tree. 

Just LOOK how real it looks.  And when I went to move the tree out of the garage, I didn't have snow falling off, it really sticks perfectly.  So EXCITED to find this product.


 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment