Thursday, December 15, 2016

MOUTH Watering Peanut Butter Crisp Balls!



My husband has FINALLY convinced me to release my family recipe for these amazing Peanut Butter Balls.  I will always remember the first time I took them to my husband's family Christmas... the men actually got into a physical tug-o-war over the balls.  Seriously... It was almost my LAST Christmas with that family! Hahaha.

Ingredients

  • 2 cups creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 3 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 4 cups rice crispy cereal
  • 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Directions


  1. Mix room temperature butter with the peanut butter until blended.  Add the powdered sugar and blend. Then add the rice crispy cereal and mix well. 

  2. Form into 1 inch balls, place on cookie sheets, chill till firm in refrigerator (over night is okay). *Tip: I spray my hands every so often with Pam cooking spray so it doesn't stick because it will!

  3. Melt chocolate in double boiler.  I add 2 ounces of food grade paraffin wax that has been grated finely to melt faster, this gives the chocolate coating a gorgeous shiny look. Dip them and place on cookie sheet. As you dip them place them back on cookie sheet and chill until set.  I store these in the refrigerator.

There you have it.  My Pride and Joy... Take care of her.


Don't forget the Almond Raspberry Shortbread cookies that are to die for and the SUPER simple Peppermint Bark!


 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment