Friday, September 2, 2016

IKEA Hack the Second Time!

So we are in the process of getting ready for our son's 1st birthday.  Of course its going to be Seahawk's themed if anyone couldn't guess.  I was looking at Jessy's old table and chairs that I put padding and upholstered for her 2nd Christmas... she doesn't use it anymore and Liam is starting to get to that point pretty soon... so I decided to recover the seats... What do you think?


It's really so easy to do.

I purchased the Sundvik table and chairs from Ikea. . Purchased this 1 inch foam and traced the seat top onto it and cut it out, really simple.  Then cover the chair in whatever fabric you like and staple into place.  It really takes about 30 minutes and its totally custom to you!

I show you in this older blog post how I did the original one.


 photo signature_zps8ea2292c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment