Monday, July 14, 2014

Friday Night Fever

Well we've spent all weekend with a baby and 102 degree fever.  I hate fevers, they scare me to death.  I noticed a new tooth sprouted on Saturday night but we continue even today with the fever.  If this is how she is with these teeth, what are the molars going to be like?

All she wanted was to cuddle and have daddy read to her

I've been trying to do the suggested things:
  • Light clothing
  • Keeping her inside
  • Lots of water
  • Alternating Tylenol and Ibuprofen every 4-6 hours
  • Cool cloth (she screams at this part)
  • Eating (she only wants pureed foods)
During one of her fever breaks we dug out all the toys since its too hot to go outside

Something funny she did while playing with dad.  She picked up a toy phone and said "Hello?" She's never said that word before!  I'm glad we both got to witness it.

No comments:

Post a Comment