Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Outdoor Baby

Since the weather has heated back up, its pool time, frozen yogurt pops and chalk art!  We spend ALOT of time outside with the music on and blankets on the ground.  Baby J has gotten pretty good at dancing when the music is on... I can only say I REALLY hope her moves get a little better or its going to be an embarrassing childhood for her.

 Dad's chalk art



We have a cherry tomato plant that daddy and her have been checking on every morning.  Now that they are turning red she is constantly wanting to eat them.

2 comments:

  1. How did you hang your swing? My husband attempted to hang ours from our tree, but it sits high up and is too close to the trunk, so it keeps banging into it. We are "book smart" people with no sense of how to do anything in real life - including hanging a swing!

    Also, what kind of froyo do you get for Baby J? I bought some "all natural" ones that I found in the ice cream section but I feel like she can't handle the amount of sugar that's in them without going crazy.

    Sorry for all the questions, but you just seem to have it together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever apologize! Look for The Family That Laughs Together on Facebook so you can always message me with any questions. Moms need to stick together! The swing: I got these straps to attach the swing. Mine is attached to an arbor not a tree but it worked great. They may come in different lengths. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DTWB2QW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    If the link doesn't work just message me and I'll get you the info. The yogurts pops are from Stonyfield. They have baby yogurt in cups that's whole milk and ones for kids in squeeze packs. They are not whole milk but still organic, I wish they were but she gets it in other places. There is 9 grams of sugar. They look like this: http://www.stonyfield.com/products/baby-kids/yokids/squeezers-strawberry They are so good she'll cry if we take it away and I give it to her for her afternoon snack so she doesn't have sugar before bed!

    ReplyDelete